There are many ways to prepare corn on the cob, but none of them can have the same lasting impression on your mind as butter bath corn. If the name doesn’t convince you, the genius method will: boiling fresh corn ears in a pot of boiling water with milk, butter, and salt.
This method imparts a soft, buttery taste to each kernel, as well as a luxurious, tender feel to the corn. It takes less than 15 minutes to make butter bath corn, and the supplies are almost certainly already in your pantry. Each bite can excite you even more than the last.
Are you about to try something new? This obsessive cooking approach has been improved in endless ways. Garlic and basil, or a pinch of honey and red pepper flakes, are pleasant additions. If you like this corn, consider soaking all of your favorite vegetables in butter! You can’t go wrong with this.
• INGREDIENTS NEEDED FOR THIS BOILED CORN ON THE COB:
– 4 medium corn ears, I peeled them, and I removed leaves and awns.
– 1 Cup.Of milk.
– Butter, I only used one soft stick.
– To season, I used Salt and pepper.
• PREPARATION METHOD:
– Step 1: Add the necessary volume of water to a wide pot, and put it over medium-high heat, bring to a simmer.
– Step 2: Meanwhile, you need to husk from the ears of corn and split them in half.
– Step 3: In a large kettle, combine 1 cup of milk, with a stick of unsalted butter, and 1 teaspoon kosher salt.
– Step 4: Reduce the heat to low and gently introduce the corn. Bring to a boil for around 8 minutes.
– Step 5: Remove the corn from the butter bath with tongs and serve right away.
– Step 6: Leftovers may be kept refrigerated for up to 4 days in an airtight container.
THAT’S IT!!! IT’S SO SIMPLE!!! WOULD YOU TRY THIS RECIPE TONIGHT!?? IF YES, THEN REMEMBER TO SHARE THE RESULTS WITH US, I REALLY ENJOYED READING YOUR COMMENTS!