- 2 pounds pork shoulder or butt
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 4 crusty rolls
- Fresh cilantro leaves for garnish (optional)
- Season the pork with salt and black pepper.
- Place the pork in a slow cooker and pour BBQ sauce over it.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or until the pork is tender and easily shreds.
- Shred the pork in the slow cooker with two forks and mix it with the BBQ sauce.
- Slice the crusty rolls in half lengthwise.
- Pile the BBQ pulled pork on the bottom halves of the bread.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro leaves if desired.
- Place the top halves of the bread on the sandwiches.