Honey Garlic Ribs 😋😋
4 pounds pork spareribs
½ cup honey
¼ cup soy sauce
¼ cup distilled white vinegar
2 tablespoons brown sugar
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon garlic salt
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius).
2. Slice the ribs into individual pieces.
3. In a large bowl, combine honey, soy sauce, vinegar, brown sugar, and garlic. Stir until the honey and sugar are completely dissolved. Then, stir in the baking soda. The mixture will start to foam.
4. Transfer the ribs to the bowl and turn them to coat them evenly with the sauce.
5. Cover a cookie sheet with foil and arrange the ribs on it, with the meat-side facing up. Pour any excess sauce over the ribs and sprinkle them with garlic salt.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour, turning the ribs every 20 minutes.
7. Enjoy your meal.