Homemade Superfood Crackers
- 1 cup quinoa flour
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup flaxseed meal
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Combine quinoa flour, chia seeds, flaxseed meal, sesame seeds, salt, and garlic powder in a bowl.
- Add water and olive oil, mixing until it forms a dough.
- Place the dough between two sheets of parchment paper and roll it out to your desired thickness.
- Use a knife or pizza cutter to cut the dough into squares or desired shapes.
- Transfer the cut crackers onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 15-20 minutes.
- Allow the crackers to cool on a wire rack.
- Store your crackers in an airtight container.